One of the biggest items I would place in my husband’s care packages (during previous deployments) was beef jerky. He loves all different types of jerky and because it’s an easy food item to send it was a number one choice on my list. You can check around Army Wife 101 for care package ideas.
Big John’s Beef Jerky specializes in handmade beef jerky and has been a long time supporter of the military. To show their graciousness and support of our troops and just in time for the holidays they have launched the:
“Military Jerky Program”
- Big John’s Military Specials include the most popular sample packs, as chosen by military personnel.
- All are priced at least 20% below retail.
- Shipping is free to all APO addresses.
- Orders placed by December 7th and shipped by December 10th are expected to arrive in time for Christmas.
(1) winner will receive a Sampler pack with FOUR bags of Beef Jerky.
Simply visit Big John’s and leave a comment with the flavor of beef jerky you or your spouse would like to try below.
(You may only do these once the required entry above is completed)
* Follow @BigJohnsJerky on Twitter (1 extra entry)
Like their FB page (1 extra entry)
Leave a comment with the time stamp from twitter or facebook comment below along with a valid email address so I may contact you if you are the winner.
18+ to enter…giveaway ends 12/9/11 at 11:59 EST…Winner will be picked via Random.org
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post on behalf of Big John’s Beef Jerky. All opinions are my own. Giveaway has been provided by Big John’s Beef Jerky.
Powered by Facebook Comments