You know step one is to admit you have a problem. What if I already admit that I love to shop but choose to not progress to step two yet? Ahhh. Yes. Shopping. My favorite past time; well one of my favorite. I mean I have children and they were created with my 2nd favorite past time..*cough* ….anyways!
When it comes to kids clothing, I came to the conclusion if I didn’t want something the other 5000 kids on base had all the time, I would just have to order it online. But where to look? Besides Etsy which is on the top of my list of awesomness for handmade , one of a kind places (and if you create those frilly, uber cute things for girls, please leave me your link below!), which some days I can go broke on. I found private shopping places. Not that I understand why they are private since I am sure everyone in America is a member of all of them, but hey I signed up too! Shopping with a timed cart (you only have 15 mins to find it, grab it and pay), I was a mad woman for deals. With two fashionista daughters, let me show you one place you need to join me:
- Daily deals on brand name clothes for pregnancy to age 7 kids, pieces for the house, travel, toys, sometimes even mom and dad up to 80% off retail
- Flat rate shipping of $7.95 no matter how much you buy. They are actually looking into more shipping options too.
- Shipping takes 30 days or less.
- 1st time members get Free Shipping on their 1st order within 30 days of joining
- Refer a friend who orders and get $15 credit in your account.
- With every purchase you make through Totsy, they will plant one tree in the name of your child to help reduce the effects of deforestation
- Side note – I have a lifetime savings of (yes they keep track of your savings) almost $5000 ($4798.09 to be exact! That is since joining 8/31/10) Savings, not spending, don’t get that confused or my husband may kill me.
- Disclaimer- I actually use to give Totsy a hard time on my orders and Customer Service but was approached and asked to help to make them better. Now I am a Totsy Mom for the 2nd year in a row; and boy that picture needs updated . Anyways, they have come along way baby! Try them out!
Of course there is always Gymboree, Janie & Jack, Crazy 8, The Childrens Place, etc etc etc. But I would rather save some money and see what I can snag for way less on brands like Carter, Skidders, Baby Legs, Disney, Sigg, Melissa & Doug, Baby Phat, and New Balance (to name just a FEW). Sometimes I log on and just want some $11 capris just for me, or like today, I ended up ordering a whole kitchen worth of Boston Warehouse cupcake themed pieces because the dang price was so cheap (and my kitchen does need a moral/emotional lift). Go on over and look for yourself. The deals change every day. If you want a tip, I look every 2 days because then I can combine a new sale and just ending sale for 1 flat rate shipping price. Saves you money on that part if you find something you want from both. I haven’t tried the Travel Deals yet, but I have heard no complaints on them so far.
Remember to leave me your links if you sell/make/create/craft on Etsy cause I’m a handmade lover! Also if you want your products sold on Totsy, leave me a way to contact you and I can put you in a convo with the lady in charge of that. Have a suggestion or feedback? Leave that too, I am here to help.
So…Where do YOU shop online?
Brought to you by Frugal Savings by Army Wife Angela. Links may contain affiliate tracking and/or may be sponsored.
Powered by Facebook Comments