Tomorrow (Thursday) at 2pm Eastern we are looking for anyone who would like to join us for a call with @BreastCancerS3 . It will be a 30 min chat (via phone) then followed with a 30 min twitter party. The call will feature Dr. Rache Simmons. Dr. Simmons is chief of breast surgery at New York Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and past president of the American Society of Breast Surgeons, and she will be joined on the call by breast cancer survivor Leslie Green who will share her personal story.
The party prizes will be 1 of 3 beautiful necklaces.
We chose the Owl as the charm as it is a universal symbol of knowledge and wisdom, which we hope the Search Share Spare campaign will bring to women everywhere.
For the call: Please call in to: (855) 679-2109, conference ID 72778970.
Agenda for the call:
- Welcome and overview about the Search, Share, Spare campaign
- Skin-sparing breast cancer procedures: myths and realities
- Leslie Green shares her story
- The top 5 questions to ask your doctor about a skin-sparing or nipple-sparing procedure
This is great information to have/learn especially with the latest Angelina Jolie news (not associated).
For the Party:
- Hashtag #BreastChatS3
- Hosted by @MommyPR
- Co-Hosted by @Armywives101
- Sponsored by @BreatsCancerS3
- You MUST rsvp & be on the call (otherwise you won’t know the answers)
- Party starts at 2:30 pm est (directly after the call)
This is a Sponsored Campaign & Twitter Party.
Powered by Facebook Comments