I am always astounded at how many milspouses are not aware of all the fun stuff the commissary and the brands who sell products there offer during different months.
In honor of Memorial Day and the upcoming months of Summer here are some of the promotions happening courtesy of the DECA newsletter:
“Salute Memorial Day Sale” hosted by ConAgra Foods offers shoppers recipe books with coupons and a mail-in opportunity to win outdoor cooking prizes. Select stores will also have product demonstrations.
- The ConAgra Foods website features a list of all May sale items to help shoppers build their shopping list before heading to the commissary. Coupons will also be available on the website. This event seeks to raise public awareness for the Fisher House Scholarships for Military Children. ConAgra Foods will donate a portion of their sales to the program.
- Kraft’s “Salad Days” encourages fresh salad sales and rewards shoppers. Commissaries will feature high-value coupon flyers with cross merchandising offers on Kraft and commissary produce items.
- Dr Pepper Snapple Group offers a chance to win 12 gas grills. Customers should look for the mass display of Dr Pepper and Snapple products; winners will be announced by the end of July.
- Gatorade has a Memorial Day Sale honoring military members with its fourth annual “military in uniform” 32-ounce, custom bottle label. Unique in-store displays and online promotional events will drive awareness of this 32-ounce tribute pack.
- Gatorade’s “Honoring Our Heroes” essay contest gives commissary shoppers the opportunity to honor their military heroes and military spouses with prizes and free groceries. Commissary shoppers will be encouraged to visit the Gatorade website and in 200 words or less, explain who they feel deserves to win this contest. Those honored can include active duty and veterans, spouses, their families, friends, neighbors or organizations that benefit the military community. Each participant who submits an essay online will be provided a commissary-only coupon as a special thank-you.
Powered by Facebook Comments