It’s like the deployment gods know when he leaves and they have it in store for you. They are determined to make this pain in the arse, no good, very bad time even more of a challenge. And guess what? They usually succeed!
Here are 10 more things that usually go wrong or come at an inconvenient time during deployments:
1. The car decides to completely just go to shiz while your out running errands. And the Academy Award for the worst day for the car to breakdown goes to…
2. A threat of a natural disaster ensues. Oh how I remember waking up to that Tsunami warning 4 years ago in Hawaii.
3. You get the flu and find your self stuck to the toilet or the bed
4. The kids seem to have more tantrums than usual
5. You seem to have more tantrums than usual.
6. Your first fender bender happens and damn it why isn’t he here for you to share the traumatic-ness of your day!
7. You get pulled by the MP’s for the first time
8. You go to the doctors for a routine visit and find out your pregnant. “Oh…um…really…now…wtf”!!!
9. You notice every noise in the house and some of these noises just don’t sound right…
10. The biggest spider in F%$$#! creation or some type of dog sized vermin will make their way into your home. It will happen when you are at your wits end and all of the above 9 things have happened to you. You will probably call the MP’s and expect this to be an emergency for them!
What trials and tribulations always seem to happen to you during deployments?
See what the readers on FB are saying:
Powered by Facebook Comments