This Memorial Day, your military family has the opportunity to enter to win an unforgettable vacation with your loved ones! Frommer’s is partnering with HomeAway®, the world leader in vacation rentals, to launch their “6 for 60” contest.
Six winning military families will receive a five-night stay at a HomeAway vacation rental in a destination sure to create lasting memories, along with airfare for four and $1,500 to spend on ground transportation, meals, or however each family may choose.
Take a look at these gorgeous potential destinations:
- Rincón, Puerto Rico: This tropical hideout sits just steps from sandy Puerto Rico beaches.
- Orlando, Florida: A fairy-tale house near Orlando theme parks is perfect for family fun.
- Sonoma, California: Brambleberry is a beautiful three-acre estate in California wine country.
- Verona, Italy: Villa Gasco is surrounded by rolling vineyards near the gorgeous Lake Garda.
- Hilton Head Island, South Carolina: Castle by the Sea has the beach, a pool, and an elevator—all with Savannah, GA, nearby.
- London, England: This five-bedroom townhouse is located inside the famous Harrods Depository.
Enter To Win
Families with a member who is a Veteran can win one of the “6 for 60” trips, and self-nominations are encouraged.
To enter, simply upload a family photo to Frommers.com/6for60 by June 2. Include a paragraph about the nominated family’s accomplishments and what this magical vacation would mean to them. A panel of judges will choose 30 finalists. The public will vote on which families will take one of these dream vacations. Winners will be announced this summer.
See the contest rules at frommers.com/6for60. Best of luck!
HomeAway, based in Austin, Texas, is the world leader in holiday rentals with sites representing more than two million unique places to stay in 190 countries, and is a part of the Expedia family of brands. For more information about HomeAway, please visit www.homeaway.com.
Frommer’s, one of the most venerable brands in travel, has been in continuous publication since the 1957 debut of Arthur Frommer’s revolutionary “Europe on 5 Dollars a Day,” which changed the way the world traveled. Join us on Frommers.com, Facebook, Twitter , and Instagram. Our two radio shows are streaming and podcasted at frommers.com/podcast.
Powered by Facebook Comments