This post is sponsored by veteran-owned Good to Go Gear. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Are you ready to upgrade your smile? As a milspouse, you often put the needs and schedules of others first. You hurry up and wait, you move, you support, you hold down the homefront, and you repeat. You might not smile as much as you used to, and I propose you change that.
What Happened To Your Smile, Milspouse?
Aside from stress, you may not smile because you’ve realized that it doesn’t sparkle like it used to. Here are contributing factors:
- Coffee. Where did all these kids come from and where is your spouse? Oh, that’s right, he/she’s working long hours, pulling all-night shifts and maybe isn’t even in the country at the moment. *yawn* Bring on the coffee…and LOTS of it! Coffee has become a daily part of life, but it can easily stain those pearly whites.
- Wine. Red, red wine…There are a few reasons for this one: we include a bottle (or box) in our “deployment survival kit”; we enjoy it after the kids go to sleep; we socialize with friends and neighbors; and we toast with it during military celebrations and farewells. Like coffee, this deeply pigmented libation can stain the whitest of teeth.
- Lack of TLC. Have you fallen into bed, tired from exhaustion and forgot to brush or floss? And have you found a dentist at your current duty station and are you keeping up with professional cleanings? Hey, we’re not judging, it happens to the best of us.
5 Reasons To Upgrade Your Smile
If you’re nodding, agreeing and smiling (that’s the spirit) — then we’re on the right track. So now you ask, what are the reasons for a whiter smile?
- Homecoming transformation. Your spouse is currently away on a deployment, TDY or training, and you’d love to show off a gorgeous, whiter smile when you reunite.
- Summer vacation. When vacation rolls around, you’ll be taking photos and capturing memories. Feel confident and smile pretty for those travel pictures!
- You’re about to PCS. It’s time again to move and you’d like to reinvent yourself at your next duty station. Make a fresh start with a beautiful smile that matches your gorgeous personality!
- You’re applying for jobs. Whether you’re re-entering the workforce after being a stay-at-home-mom, you’re changing careers, or relocating, present yourself professionally and confidently at your next interview.
- You’re ready to upgrade your appearance. You’ve got a lot to offer, have been working out, doing things for yourself, have a great new haircut and the smile is the finishing touch. You do so much for others, isn’t it time to do something just for you?
Why My Smile Is Good To Go
After years home with my children, drinking coffee by day and wine with girlfriends and my spouse by night, my teeth lost their luster. I used to receive compliments all the time on how white my teeth were, but my smile was quickly losing its sparkle.
I discovered the Good to Go Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit that promised to whiten my teeth in 30 minutes with results after the first use and was intrigued. It features a gorgeous blue LED light, comes with a USB cord that connects to my devices, is from a Veteran-owned business, and comes with an introductory military price! That’s right — as a thank you to Army Wife 101 readers who serve or who hold down the homefront — Good to Go is offering an exclusive introductory military price for their Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit! (And — YES — it ships Amazon Prime!)
Why You’ll Love This Kit
Here’s the question I know you’re asking — does it work? My teeth were finally just complimented again, so I’d say that’s a big yes! Even more valuable than others noticing? I see the difference and feel better.
I will admit, in the past, my teeth and gums have felt irritated by other whitening strips and gels, but thanks to the Good to Go precise application pen, I made sure to paint on the gel exactly where it needed to be, and I think that’s what made all the difference! No pain, no sensitivity, but a whole lot of sparkle.
The Good to Go Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit is effective and efficient, working in just 30 minutes a day. Its blue LED light-activated whitening technology removes stains from wine, coffee, soda, tea, smoking and more. Other great perks? It’s safe for enamel, produces no tooth sensitivity, is kosher and gluten-free.
If you’re ready to whiten your smile safely, quickly and conveniently from the comfort of your own home, grab the Good To Go Deluxe Teeth Whitening Kit at exclusive military pricing.
All the other milspouses will be asking, “What’s your secret?!”
Powered by Facebook Comments