I love a good surprise, don’t you? If the idea of receiving a big cute box full of designer girly goodies entices you, then have we got something fun for you!
FabFitFun is a delightfully fun quarterly subscription service that ships you a box packed with full-sized premium surprise products. You’ll receive the latest in beauty, fashion and wellness for every season of the year. Curated by Guilana Rancic and the FabFitFun team, each box is guaranteed to have $200 worth of full-sized product! Fantastic!
This, ladies, is a perfect way to treat yourself and makes a great gift, especially if your hubby is deployed through your birthday, anniversary, Valentine’s day, Mother’s day, the holidays…you get the picture. With your subscription, you’ll receive four boxes throughout the year, so this is definitely the gift that keeps on giving! Are you stationed OCONUS with an APO address? Good news, FabFitFun will ship to you as well.
And because we all love a good deal, FabFitFun is offering a $10 military discount off your first box with the code USA44. Even better? Every box ships for free, and their refer-a-friend program offers the opportunity for even more savings.
So what’s in the box? I was the lucky Army Wife 101 writer who received the FabFitFun Summer 2016 box and am happy to open the lid and give you a peek. Check out all the delights waiting inside, and be prepared to feel like a celebrity A-lister with a swag bag.
- Magazine. FabFitFun includes a mini magazine in each box that details the items, features designers, and includes tips and tricks for a life well-lived.
- Fabfitfun Everyday Beach Waves Spray ($18 value). You don’t need to hit the beach to enjoy soft, summery waves. This spray offers a slight hold, great scent and is your summer in a bottle.
- Betchsicles Icepop Molds ($19 value). Ooh, molds in the shape of champagne bottles! I can’t wait to try the included recipe for Boozy Gummy Bear Ice Pops.
- Summer & Rose Yoga Towel ($36 value). Namaste with this moisture wicking yoga towel. Subscribers will receive one of three options, all featuring an inspirational message. Mine reads “More happy, less worry.”
- Passport to Beauty Gypset Luminous Lips ($18 value). Subscribers will receive one of three high-shine shades. I received “Bohemian Glow,” and this gloss will travel with me and keep my lips hydrated on vacation!
- Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub ($34 value). Between sun, salt and chlorine, your skin may need a little extra love this summer. This scrub for the face and body will exfoliate, renew, brighten and energize.
- Osea Atmosphere Protection Cream ($48 value). After I exfoliated with the scrub, I followed with this lightweight moisturizer that creates a protective barrier on your skin. I am left with a matte, silky finish. Ahh.
- Trina Turk Canvas Tote ($55 value). Take this lovely canvas tote to the beach, pool or around town. This bag comes in three variances, mine reads “Vitamin Sea.” Super cute and functional!
- Bonus Items! My extras included samples of Burt’s Bees Cleansing Oil, Burt’s Bee’s BB Cream, a $35 Hello Fresh coupon and Compeed blister cushions.
Treat Yourself to Something Fabulous
Does this sound right up your alley? The total retail value of the FabFitFun Summer 2016 box is $228, but each box costs only $49.99 and ships for absolutely free. What an incredible value. To sign up for this surprise service of premium products, visit http://www.fabfitfun.com and enter in the code USA44 for the military discount worth $10 off your first box. Enjoy!
This conversation was sponsored by the FabFitFun Box. All thoughts and opinions are our own.
A self-described “Jackie of All Trades,” Army wife Jackie Toops is a mother of two and enjoys writing, travel, art, languages, slow cooking and peaceful parenting. She studied Interdisciplinary Humanities, Museum Studies and
Nonprofit Management, and has overseen public relations for museums, galleries and universities. She is a contributing author for Wall Street International Magazine and has discussed her articles on-air with AFN Wiesbaden. She’s usually seen adventuring with her Canon, a coffee and two small children. Follow her on Twitter.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Fab Fit Fun. The opinions and text are all mine.
Powered by Facebook Comments