Whether you consider yourself crunchy, chewy or are looking to make healthier food choices for you and your family in the coming year, we have good news! A new Sprouts Farmers Market is opening near Fort Bragg! (Stationed elsewhere? Sprouts has more than 280 stores nationwide. Read on and check out their locations.)
Why are we so excited? Because we all want to live better, but don’t always feel it is financially feasible, until now. Spouts is a healthy grocery store offering your family fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices!
Yes, you read that right — real food at great prices.
For those of you who say, “I want to eat better, but I just can’t afford it,” Sprouts is your answer! Sprouts believes that eating healthy shouldn’t be a luxury, and they are committed to bringing you quality food including organic, raw, gluten-free and grass-fed at prices your military family can afford. For example, Sprout’s produce prices average 20-25% below traditional supermarkets. Wow!
Reasons to #LoveSprouts
If your current grocery store doesn’t make you say #KaleYeah (ha…was that a bit too far?), well then, it’s time to examine all your options. Here are ways that #SproutsFayetteville is going to change the way you shop and feed your family.
- Sprouts makes healthy eating affordable. The average Sprouts store contains around 18,000 products, 90% of which are natural or organic. The remaining 10% of products cater to the more mainstream consumer who may be just beginning to explore healthy eating options.
- Sprouts offers the variety your family wants. You’ll enjoy a complete shopping experience that includes fresh produce, meat and seafood, bulk foods, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items catering to your health and wellness.
- Sprouts offers specialty items. Sprouts offers an array of attribute-specific items — an average store stocks approximately 4,000 gluten-free, 3,000 organic, 3,000 non-GMO and 500 raw items, just to name a few!
- Sprouts knows that meat matters. For those of you carni- and omnivores, at Sprouts’ Butcher Shop you’ll find all-natural, never frozen, grass-fed and USDA Choice beef, chicken and pork at affordable prices.
- Sprouts does the work for you. No time for dinner preparation? No worries. Their Market Corner Deli provides prepared entrees and sides, a salad bar, soup, fresh sushi and juice to cater to the on-the-go shopper. Made-to-order sandwiches from the Market Corner Deli start at $3.99!
- Sprouts offers more than just food. Sprouts Vitamin and Body Care Department features more than 7,500 products. Their cutting-edge assortment includes items with sustainable and ethically sourced ingredients.
- Sprouts has a zero-waste policy. In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers will have donated an estimated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities.
Grand Opening & Giveaways January 10
Now that we’ve got you excited and ready to shop, here is the info you’re looking for:
What: #SproutsFayetteville Grand Opening and Ribbon-Cutting Ceremony
Where: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive
What: The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20% off their initial total purchase! Muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open. Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings, and every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Follow Sprouts on Social
Join a like-minded community who loves shopping at Sprouts:
For more information, please visit http://www.sprouts.com/fayetteville.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sprouts Farmers Market. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Powered by Facebook Comments