What’s in a name? A lot, in fact. A name represents quality, standards and a brand your family can trust. This is especially important when it comes to the food you eat. Sprouts Brand offers a wide selection of natural and organic products, as well as gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO varieties at prices your military family can afford.
And for those of you in the Fayetteville area, good news — there’s a #NewKaleInTown! That’s right, you are just days away from the grand opening of a brand-new Sprouts Farmers Market in Fayetteville! (Stationed elsewhere? Sprouts has more than 280 stores nationwide. Read on and check out their locations.)
Meet the Sprouts Brand
Sprouts believes that eating healthy shouldn’t be a luxury and they are committed to providing healthy food at affordable prices. Get to know the Sprouts Brand:
- Great taste and top quality. With more than 2,100 products to choose from and new items arriving frequently, it’s easy to find new favorites every time you shop.
- Feel good about what you eat. Sprouts Brand offers a wide selection of natural and organic products, as well as gluten-free, vegan and non-GMO varieties.
- Prime ingredients. Sprouts employs enthusiasm and focuses on innovation, using only the finest ingredients to ensure you’re 100% satisfied.
- Satisfaction, or your money back. Sprouts wants you to love your purchases and have fun trying new things, so they offer a 100% money-back guarantee. Love it or your money back!
- From the store to your table. Don’t get stuck in a food rut — you can find a variety of recipes and tips featuring Sprouts Brand products at SproutsBrand.com.
RSVP for a Sprouts Brand Cooking Demo!
Calling all foodies (and those just starting out), #SproutsFayetteville is hosting a preview party cooking demo to provide the opportunity to learn from a Fayetteville-based Registered Dietitian. You’ll see Sprouts Brand products in action, and — even better — you’ll get to taste the final dishes! (Who doesn’t love free food?)
Get some of your fellow milspouses together and RSVP for this evening event to check out the new Sprouts store, brand, and sample some tasty food! Even better? You’ll get to shop the store before its grand opening the following day! Talk about VIP status. Here is what you need to know:
What: Cooking demo with Fayetteville Registered Dietician, Kristin MacDonald: Be one of the first shoppers to experience the new Sprouts in Fayetteville and see how you can use Sprouts Brand products to prepare healthy recipes the entire family will love, and get your New Year off to a fresh start.
When: January 9, 2018 at 5:30 p.m.
Where: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive
RSVP: Please click the EventBrite link to reserve your spot
You and your military family deserve the best, healthiest food at prices you can afford. Get to know Sprouts and see why shoppers are saying #KaleYeah!
Follow Sprouts on Social
Join a like-minded community who loves shopping at Sprouts:
For more information, please visit www.sprouts.com/fayetteville.
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Sprouts Farmers Market. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Powered by Facebook Comments