Three successful milspouse serial entrepreneurs, Krystel Spell, Kesha Cole, and Kia Young, noticed that there was something missing in the milspouse entrepreneurial community.
They were in search of an intimate business retreat that would focus on entrepreneurial tactics balanced with essential wellness. Krystel shares, “We searched and couldn’t find that experience. So in true milspouse spirit, we created it.”
And like that, the makeHER Retreat was born.
The three creators have over 20 years of combined military spouse experience, and have established empires as a Lifestyle Blogger, a Boutique Owner, and a Social Media Marketing Expert.
Together, they have designed makeHER, the official working and wellness retreat for today’s milspouse entrepreneur. The all-inclusive event will be held Oct. 3-6, 2019 at the luxurious Kiawah Island Golf Resort in historic Charleston, SC.
Advance Your Business, Pamper Yourself
Understanding the unique challenges that face the military community, the three milspouse entrepreneurs incorporated two unique benefits: an all-inclusive ticket (excludes transportation), and a payment plan.
The makeHER Retreat ticket includes:
- A 4-day/3-night stay in a Private 1-bedroom Premier Deluxe Villa
- All meals and snacks, including a Welcome Dinner & Bon Voyage Breakfast
- 3 days of learning & creative sessions, keynotes, and roundtable discussions
- Intimate access to our speakers
- All content and course materials
- Swag and surprises from our sponsors
- The Milspouse Business Kit, a $499 value with 10+ training modules for marketing strategies and systems
Spaces are limited, and the event is expected to sell out. Attendees can reserve with just a $250 deposit.
To learn more and register: http://qoo.ly/uy8c2
Did you miss the Facebook Live interview? Watch it now.
Powered by Facebook Comments