This post is sponsored by T-Mobile.
No matter what “they” say, you had no idea what you were signing up for. But wow — you have managed to crush this insane, topsy-turvy, military lifestyle. It may not always be pretty, but you always make it happen, someway, somehow.
I’ll be honest, I didn’t even know this day existed until about a year ago. I informed my husband (an Army soldier) and he said, “Oh, um… happy Military Spouse Appreciation Day!” There you have it — although a bit unceremonious, I know he appreciates and relies on my homefront mastery skills.
Odds are, most of us are too busy to really do anything on this day to celebrate. If you aren’t able to enjoy a dozen roses, a bottle of champagne, or a hot bubble bath, you can at least take a minute to realize how INCREDIBLE you are!
Why We Are Crushing On You Right Now
Military spouses do things their civilian counterparts never dream of. Do any of these ring true?
- You let your loved one go during basic training to mostly communicate by hand-written letters and the one or two coveted phone calls (and you might have missed one by accident).
- You married someone already in the service, and took on the role as wife and milspouse all at once.
- You’ve moved repeatedly. You make anywhere feel like home, although you like some more than others. (And you’re optimistic that those curtains will work again someday, so you keep moving them with you.)
- You’ve said more hellos and goodbyes than you ever anticipated, and not just to your spouse. You’ve farewelled family, your hometown, and the ladies you hold dear at your favorite duty station. Thank goodness for phones!
- You’ve spent months away from your spouse, to live alone, or be a temporary single parent.
- You’ve handled the “camo explosion” of gear everywhere in your house, and those dreaded pens in pockets that somehow make it through the dryer.
- You’ve learned who you are, one duty station at a time, and you’re beautiful, strong, and resilient.
Your Secret Ingredient: Communication
There may be a few secret ingredients to your recipe of being a milspouse, but without the ability to communicate with your sweetie, your besties, and your family — no matter where you live — this lifestyle would be even more insane.
In addition to keeping your sense of humor and remembering to take deep breaths, you know what you need? A SOLID PHONE PLAN! That’s right, welcome to 2019, our phones keep us connected, so why not amp up your abilities as a milspouse and switch to the T-Mobile ONE for Military rate plan? And more importantly, you deserve the best, so I’m here to tell you more about what the best is.
Are you taking advantage of a military package for your phone? Why not? Here is what the T-Mobile ONE for Military rate plan offers you, you savvy milspouse:
- The BEST discount in wireless for military, veterans and their family. Check out their rate plan page.
- It doesn’t matter if your military family is small or large — they give you 20% off the first line and Half Off up to five additional voice lines!
- The first line is $55 with AutoPay and taxes and fees included – normally $70. And it’s Half Off after that, up to six lines – just $25 for the second line and $10 per line for the third through sixth lines with AutoPay. This means, a family of 4 will get 4 lines of T-Mobile ONE Military, for $100 a month, with AutoPay and taxes and fees included.
- You want unlimited talk, text, and data? You’ve got it! T-Mobile ONE Military includes everything in T-Mobile ONE at no extra cost including unlimited talk, text and data, taxes and fees included.
- On the go? They offer free stuff and discounts every week with T-Mobile Tuesdays, the industry’s best travel benefits including a free hour of Gogo inflight Wifi when traveling domestically and unlimited texting and data in over 210+ global destinations.
- Want a little extra TLC? Customers get the best care in wireless with a dedicated Team of Experts and so much more!
- T-Mobile ONE Military is available at T-Mobile stores nationwide – and on bases – for military and their families, including active duty military, Reserve, National Guard, veterans, and Gold Star families, plus the small businesses they own up to 12 voice lines.
Why We Believe In You
We know how busy you are. Just the fact that you made it through this article while navigating your day is impressive. So hey, Happy Milspouse Appreciation Day! We know what you do on a daily basis, and we love it. We hope you take a moment to recognize how phenomenal you are too.
When you’re ready to take your military family’s communication game to the next level, you know where to look. To learn more about their solid phone plan with military rates, check out T-Mobile ONE Military.
Powered by Facebook Comments