Compensation for this post was provided by Wahl Home Products via MSB New Media. All opinions expressed in this piece are my own
With the creation of Instagram and Facebook I have become sort of a narcissistic non professional photographer, if that makes sense. I love documenting my family’s lives and our travels.
For the longest time I had a digital camera and I took my fair share of pictures but my gosh it was so annoying lugging that thing around anytime we went somewhere. Luckily some brilliant genius invented the Iphone and taking pictures of our lives became so much easier because, DUHHH who doesn’t carry their phone everywhere.
I recently was asked to share about the Wahl “A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words” contest with you guys. I mean come on we all know how many photographers (ahem) we have in the military community and everyone has a little inner narcissist and loves to take pictures.
The best part is that the contest is not just about a thousand words but a thousand ($1000) dollars!
Wahl (You know the clipper people that most of our men use to cut their hair) has partnered up with Military Spouse Magazine to honor those who run special households when our men and women are gone.
- Wahl (@WahlHome) and Military Spouse Magazine (@MilSpouseMag) are partnering together to host ‘A Picture is worth $1,000’ photo contest to recognize men and women everywhere who run a household while their spouse is serving our country.
- Military spouses are asked to capture a special moment with their partner or family and submit it to the contest page.
- Entries will automatically be entered to win $1,000 courtesy of Wahl Home Products.
- Enter soon! Contest closes July 8, 2013.
- Enter at http://www.militaryspouse.com/
contests/wahl and have the chance to win!
- The winning photo will be shared in the September issue of Military Spouse Magazine.
Are you a military family and want a chance at winning $1000?
Click Here To Enter!
Powered by Facebook Comments