Mosaic Sales Solutions is a full-service marketing agency that delivers successful brand experiences for various high profile clients directly to the people who buy them. Ad Age recently included us in their Best Places to Work in Marketing and Media list, and we are about to expand our team!
We are currently looking for a Part-Time Brand Ambassador (BA) on select military installations across the US-to join our innovative, growing company.
Do you have a passion for demonstrating the newest electronic products? Are you looking for an opportunity where you set your schedule and manage your time? Do you enjoy meeting new people and starting conversations? Are you considered a social butterfly/born influencer?
In this paid part-time position, you will be required to create a dialogue with consumers, generate buzz and in turn support the sustainable development of our client’s technology brand(s). You will promote the brand by working with local Exchanges and MWRs, attending a variety of social functions and identifying, as well as executing, event programming designed to meet the needs or interests of the surrounding community. You will also be responsible for improving brand perception, participating in events on and around your community and building relationships in your area. It is essential you meet all goals as provided, inclusive of sales, demonstrations, interactions and impressions.
BAs must have engaging personalities and enjoy meeting new people. Building a solid network of enthusiasts is a primary goal of this opportunity. If you are a born influencer, have a drive for sales, a passion for social media, and you enjoy technology then this is the job for you!
The Brand Ambassador will:
- Partner with local MWRs & enhance existing MWR programming through supplemental support
- Assist local Exchange locations providing POS consumer demonstrations, staff product training as well as merchandising/inventory suggestions. BAs will also work to promote traffic to the location via execution at in field activities/events and online
- Effectively sell technology client’s products and accessories in field by engaging, matching, educating and demonstrating product features and benefits to consumers.
- Build & successfully execute custom event programming plans unique to each base by ascertaining the needs and interests of the surrounding community
- Create opportunities for earning local media call outs and the generation of human interest pieces surrounding client activity
- Generate local social media content for Facebook and Instagram. Posts will highlight client activity and military life. BAs will also aid in promoting national social media and microsite contesting
- Make a significant impact on overall sales and improve the consumer buying experience.
- Complete call reports and on- going training in a timely manner, meeting all deadlines
- Comfortably administer face-to-face presentations, demonstrations and customer interaction
- Enjoy working in a competitive environment
- 2 -5 years of previous retail experience, customer service experience or in-field consumer marketing experience
- Previous experience developing and/or managing events
- Available to work at least 20-25 hours/week part-time, inclusive of some weekends
- Must reside in a centrally-located area close to the assigned territory. Access to local military base is preferred
- Independent and self-motivated, but can be an effective part of a team as needed
- Deadline-oriented time management skills
- Tech-savvy and enjoy working with interactive technology devices. Comfortable within the PC environment, and knowledgeable about consumer electronics
- Capable of educating and sharing product feature and benefit information with consumers and retail associates
- Communicate effectively in group presentations and demonstrations
- Friendly and Outgoing, well-connected within community, and the ability to network
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Hands-on understanding of social media that must include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and location-based services (like Foursquare). Understanding of Pinterest is preferred
- Regular access to e-mail, internet and digital camera or camera phone
- Reliable transportation with valid driver’s license
- Moderate physical activity will be required, e.g. setting up promotional material
Who is Mosaic?
Consistently voted one of the best places to work, Mosaic provides people, technology, and analytics to support the sales and marketing of world-class brands that you know and use every day. Our clients are Fortune 500 companies with high expectations and forward-thinking philosophies. Together as a TEAM we deliver for them every day. Mosaic is not about standing out from the crowd – We lead it!
Mosaic Sales Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To learn more about Mosaic, visit us at http://www.mosaicjobs.com
How to apply: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and the base you are interested in working at.
You will be required to complete a pre-employment background check, drug test, and employment verification.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Mosaic reserves the right to modify all or part of any job descriptions at its discretion in order to meet and or exceed the needs of the business