You can learn all the facts about Bento Boxes here.
• Internal Flex Dividers that can be individually popped open or closed
• Toppers act as trays, covers or lids
• The deep red tones of the Paprika pattern can add a little pop of classic color to your décor
• Same size containers can stack on top of one another
• Smaller sizes nest inside larger sizes for space efficient storage when not in use
Watch my video below as I show how I put my Bento Boxes to use.
(1) winner will receive a full set of Bento Boxes pictured above valued at $113.95
Simply leave a comment below telling what you would organize with your Bento Boxes
Additional way to enter (Not required ) but please leave an additional comment for the extra entry
Follow @rubbermaid and @armywives101 and tweet: “Get organized with @rubbermaid bento boxes and win them @armywives101 https://armywife101.com/?p=3648
18+ years of age US & Canada only …Winner will be chosen via Random.org on 01/06/12
Disclosure: I received this product for free from Rubbermaid and no forms of monetary payment was received. I was not asked to do a review and all opinions are true and my own.
Powered by Facebook Comments
I would use them to organize office and craft supplies