Yesterday’s Facebook question of the day discussed must have items for your spouses care packages. Sherrill a great friend of mine who helps me with Army Wife 101 and is also a Foodie at her own blog Semi Gourmet Mom decided to give you a brief rundown of what goes into her husbands care package. For a special treat Sherrill has included her Melt In Your Mouth Brownies Recipe which is listed below the video.
*Melt In Your Mouth Brownies”
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 3 cups white sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine the melted butter, sugar, and vanilla in a large bowl. Beat in the eggs mixing well until thoroughly blended.
- Sift together the flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Gradually stir the flour mixture into the batter. Stir in the chocolate morsels. Spread the batter evenly into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in preheated oven until an inserted toothpick comes out clean, 35 to 40 minutes. Remove, and let cool before cutting.
Powered by Facebook Comments