Are you a military spouse with great writing skills who has always wanted to write and share your thoughts on military life?
Army Wife 101 is opening the doors to give military spouses no matter what branch a chance to showcase their writing skills and share his/her thoughts on different aspects of the military lifestyle.
We are looking for military spouses to guest write on topics pertaining to the following categories below.
Health Topics Related To Tricare
Various Aspects of the Military Lifestyle Experiences (deployments, military spouses, employment , living onpost, PCS’ing etc)
While Army Wife 101 herself is known to be a very casual writer I’ve worked hard to establish a professional brand that is well known for being candidly honest and a trusted voice in the military spouse community. I’d love for submitted articles to reflect the same tone and still maintain professionalism at the same time.
1. Article must be an original piece not published elsewhere.
2. You must own the copyright to any images submitted with your written content.
3. Separate any headings by making them bold.
4. Include a a small bio about yourself. (Ex: Jane Doe is an Army Wife , fitness instructor and mom of 2 currently living on Fort Bragg. She enjoys eating cupcakes, exercising them off and eating them again. (you get the gist).
5. Submission must be a minimum of 350 words and no more than 500.
6. Please submit quality content.
7. See an example of an article submitted here: https://armywife101.com/2014/05/military-spouse-13-reasons-awesome.html