As the Holidays creep closer the pressure to find that perfect gift for the military person in your life grows ever stronger. If you’re like me and that person seems to have just about everything you can think of, finding a unique gift is even more of a challenge. That is where the popular shopping site ETSY.com comes to the rescue!
We’ve compiled 20 great military themed gifts that are both unique and creative for that special person in your life. Whether you are shopping for a spouse, loved one, mom or dad, there’s surely something to please everyone. As an added bonus, since small business owners run most ETSY shops, you are sure to get a one of a kind item that is local (as in made in the U.S.A.) and hand made.
- TheUltimateManShop These Whiskey Stones offer a unique and personal touch for the whiskey connoisseur in your life. Perfect as a stocking stuffer or on their own as a small gift they are sure to be loved.
- AJWoodCreations I’m sure everyone has seen the beautiful custom wooden flags sold at boutiques or even in the big box retailers. But have you seen them done with 40 caliber bullets for stars?! I think not. This wooden flag boasts beautiful quality and a satisfaction guarantee.
- TheModernArrow This glitter mug will put a smile on the face of any Army or military spouse. Who doesn’t understand that sometimes when dealing with #militarylife we just need a big cup of coffee to get us going? Give it to your spouse, your friend, your daughter or mother- no matter the lady it will definitely be a hit.
- HollowPointGear Now this gift is definitely unique and not for the everyday. Handmade bullet valve stem caps might not seem like a Christmas gift but if you have a guy (or gal) who is a gun, hunting, truck, or all of the above enthusiast then this gift just might be for them. Add it to a gift basket for a unique touch or as a small stocking stuffer.
- InspiredByKarma Perfect for the Military Mom, this touching bracelet is a reminder that she once protected and cherished the service member who now protects and cherishes her. It can be customized to your specific order so that it reads for son or daughter or however you choose have it inscribed. It’s simple, it’s elegant, it’s perfect!
- Lazerdesigns This cute picture frame is a great small gift for the military family. A 5×7 photo frame made of distressed wood it comes lazer engraved with the American Flag and “Our Hero”, the branch of service and name. Perfect for the home or as a gift to parents and family.
- CustomDogJacket We can’t forget the pets! Sometimes a military members closest companion is of the furry kind. Spoil them with a custom military print where they can proudly display their owners’ patches. Or have their name and information embroidered as a nice touch.
- ScissorMill Another gift for the guys or that lady who has a passion for guns and hunting. Army green ammo can comes personalized with their name and 5 other designs to choose from. Can be used to store ammo, cigars, tools or just as a great display piece. These are REAL ammo cans- so expect all the dings, dents, and chipped paint that come with them for an authentic look.
- InkLaneDesign This gift was too adorable not to share. A custom illustrated military family photo would be the PERFECT gift for the military family in your life. It comes in either a printed or a printable version. Even include your pets in the photo! A unique take on the family photo that is sure to be admired for years to come.
- JAWDecor Ok if you’re like me and have a slight obsession with throw pillows, or you know someone that does, then this might be the perfect gift for you. With several different options to choose from you can add a personal phrase or keep it simple such as retirement date or est. date. Definitely cute, classy and comfy!
- AllyBoosCreations Whether your service member has been in for 4yrs or twenty, at some point they are going to need a Challenge Coin case. This case by AllyBoosCreations is one of the nicest hand made items I’ve come across. There is also an option for HUGE and BIG sizes for those who are growing their collection.
- TiposCreations This next gift makes all other bottle openers look like whimps. Seriously, a 50 caliber bullet personlized bottle opener makes a great stocking stuffer or group gift. Have them made for a whole squad, unit, or team.
- TheBindingTie Want something classic and elegant? This family sign would look great in the den or office. Another customizable piece that will make a unique and personalized gift
- ArtifactBags I love the details on these stamped leather coasters. ArtifactBags bases their 6 embossed leather drink coasters off of WWI and WWII military button designs giving them a rustic and old world look.
- MyLimosIsWaiting To complete the leather look this leather wrapped flask with the American Eagle is simple and elegant in design.
- KatesKustomCreations This recipe for a Military Wife is sure to please the military spouse friend, sister, or neighbor in your life. The fact that it’s absolutely true is just the cherry on top!
- TheCuttingEtchLLC Yeti tumblers are always in high demand. Add a personalized etching on it and you’ve got a great holiday gift.
- OneFunWall We can’t forget the kids!! This personalized vinyl wall decal with name and all sorts of military stuff will definitely please the little guy in your life.
- PennisPrints This personalized necklace is adorable! A great gift for young girls who might be missing mom or dad. Or even for parents, aunts, and friends who have a loved one that serves.
- WordArtTreasures I think i’ve saved the best for last. “In this house we do deployments, we do distance, we do care packages…” I guarantee it will make a great gift for any military household.
Be sure to check out all these shops and the other items they have to offer. Or just enjoy all the hidden treasures you can find on Etsy! There’s sure to be something that will catch your eye. Enjoy your shopping and have a Happy Holiday.
Lauren G. is a mom, wife, and Starbucks addict. She is hooked on time period dramas and lover of her fur babies.
Powered by Facebook Comments