Hello Army Wifers it’s the infamous Army Wife 101 back at ya again with more entertaining news from the Army Wife Home front.
Okay maybe not that entertaining, but I have received so many emails and questions I don’t even know where to begin.
So rather then go into every detail of my life and make a long drawn boring paragraph, I’ll just sum things up in a few pics and sentences.
1. Hubby came back and is now on block leave…Yayyyyy!
2. My mom and brother flew in here to Hawaii to visit and we stayed at the Hale Koa for a weekend just to relax.
3. I and my co-blogging partner launched Today’s Military Spouse with plenty of informative articles on the modern military spouse along with great giveaways from major brands. We recently had 2 Facebook parties and handed out and tons of great prizes. You will soon see Army Wife 101 incorporating more with Today’s Military Spouse.
4. Oh and I visited the set from “Pirates of the Caribbean” Johnny Depp…Ahem! You can read more about that experience and view some great pics “HERE”.
5. Lastly we got a new addition to the family , that we adopted from the Humane Society and her legal name is Star but my son named her Natalie.
P.S. I have lots of goodies and posts coming up so make sure to stay tuned!
Powered by Facebook Comments