I have been whining and moaning about finding some things for my kids to do that would keep us from being in the heat and also be constructive.
Imagine my relief and joy when I found out AC Moore just released their Summer lineup for kids to do free craft projects. I’m a huge fan of theirs because when we were stationed in Savannah, Georgia there was a mall literally right outside the gate with AC Moore in it . The kids and I spent a lot of time in their especially when hubby was deployed.
Who: Children ages 4 and up
When: Join AC Moore every Wednesday from 1-3pm from June 17th- August 25th.
Here are a list of the free events:
- Wednesday, June 27th: Make personalized cards for U.S. military veterans and active troops receiving treatment at V.A. hospitals. Help us hit our goal of making 10,000 cards for veterans. Also buy a t-shirt and decorate it for free with Simply Spray®!
- Wednesday, July 4th: No event due to the Holiday. Happy Fourth of July!
- Wednesday, July 11th Make-your-own Nicole™ Crafts Visor with Creative Hands® foam stickers and markers
- Wednesday, July 18th: Wilton® Cookie Decorating
- Wednesday, July 25th: Duck® Tape Olympic Medal
- Wednesday, August 1st: Frame Decorated with Melissa & Doug® stickers
- Wednesday, August 8th: Cool Bracelet Making with Sticky Mosaics® Bling Bracelets
- Wednesday, August 15th: Trick out your Pencil Box for Back-To-School with Nicole™ Crafts Pencil Box “Masked!” with Elmer’s Decorative Tape
In addition for those of you who love to do crafts with the kids at home AC Moore has released an entire line of over 220 DIY crafts for the kiddos to do during those indoor Summer days that cost $1 .
A few of the crafts are listed below:
- Masks. Color yourself beautiful with your own wood mask including Butterfly, Princess, Monkey and more.
- Nicole™ Kids Fun kits. Tons of fun with these kits containing everything you need to make creative projects– Acrylic Fame Decorating Kit; Clothes Pin Animals; and a Stitch-a-Pal Butterfly are just a few examples.
- Painter’s caps. Prepare for sun protection, hats are always fun to decorate, versatile and useful throughout the summer. http://bit.ly/NicoleCraftsSummerHatsVisors
- Glow necklace kits. Create fun ways to distinguish kids during late nights, fireworks or backyard games.
- Leopard print visor. Fun without sun, visors helps kids keep the sun out of their eyes in a personalized style. http://bit.ly/NicoleCraftsSummerHatsVisors
- Color Your Own Paddle ball. Keep hands busy with colors and coordination.
- Camp memory book. Capture special summertime moments in keepsake customized spiral.
The kiddos and I will be trying some of the $1 crafts soon so be on the lookout for my thoughts on them.
Have a fun summer and learn more details about the above at AC Moore.
Powered by Facebook Comments