I am presented with many things to share with you guys throughout the week , some military related and some non related.
Because I know many of us are looking for different ways to save it’s important for me to share any deals I find interesting or useful. BJ’s does this quite often but since I received it again I thought the below free pass would be useful to share thanks to Vocalpoint..
Many of you have shopped at bulk warehouses and know how beneficial they can be. While the last membership I had was for Sam’s Club I am seriously considering getting a BJ’s Membership for two reasons.
1. I need to shop in bulk on specific items.
2. They take manufacturer’s coupons something to my knowledge I don’t remember Sam’s doing.
Since my kids are in school I am constantly buying juice boxes , fruitsnacks, fruit and other items. I would love to be able to do this and still save some additional money buy using coupons.
In Their Words
- BJ’s Members can save over $500 on groceries a year!*
- BJ’s is the only club to accept manufacturers’ coupons!
- BJ’s carries top brand names like Pampers®, Similac®, PediaSure®, Safety 1st®,
InSTEP®, Little Tikes®, Eddie Bauer®, Disney®, Gerber® and more!
- BJ’s even carries products you can’t find anywhere else, like
Pampers® Cruisers® +Ultra Absorbency—extra-absorbent zones help give up
to 12 hours of protection against leaks!
- BJ’s has a great selection from the leading brands of hair care, skin care, oral
care, deodorant and vitamins, even some cosmetics.
- Shop any time, anywhere at BJs.com
- BJ’s Wholesale Club stores are only located in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida,
Georgia, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York,
North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Virginia.
Get BJ’s Free One Day Pass
Disclosure: This is not a sponsored post , rather just something I received in my email and wanted to share.
Powered by Facebook Comments