2011 has been an amazing, hard , fulfilling and accomplishing year. I have gained an awesome and wonderful readership ,made great friendships and learned so much about people and myself.
My readers played such an integral part in the things I did because alot of it was from your encouragement and I truly want to thank you for it.
In no particular order here are some of the awesome and crazy things that happened to me this year.
1. Getting to meet actress singer and Cover Girl Queen Latifah was just a total O-M-G moment for me . The fact that I got to interview her was even more amazing. I learned that celebs are regular people too. She was extremely nice!
2. Appearing on MSNBC on “The Ed Show” not only was exciting but it was a start to the new me. At that moment I broke out of my shyness and was determined that I wasn’t going to let anything hold me back from my dreams or opportunities presented to me.
3. Flying by myself was an accomplishment for me. I had flown before many times but never alone. To some people it’s no big deal but to me it was like a life or death matter for whatever crazy reason. The point is I did it and can’t wait to do it again.
4. I left that damn rock known as Oahu, Hawaii. I lived there, I tried to make the best of it but I am so glad to be back on the mainland ahhhh!
5. I almost died. My family was almost killed as well. I walked away from an accident that should have took my life with just a torn ACL and some scrapes. I will never take life for granted again.
6. I was quoted all over the internet by the Associated Press. That’s a big thing in itself.
7. I gained more readers and made so any wonderful friends and I am forever grateful!
I want to wish everyone a happy and wonderful 2012. May you have all the desires of your heart!
Army Wife 101 will be back better then ever for 2012!
Tell me what was the most amazing thing that happened to you in 2011?
Powered by Facebook Comments