With July 4th around the corner and the kids out of school for the Summer, we’re sure you’re looking for fun activities for them to do.
We know the military is all about the red, white, and blue, so the AW101 team is excited to share this easy craft with you.
Popsicle Stick Flag Craft
12 popsicle sticks
Red acrylic paint
Blue acrylic paint
White acrylic paint
Small foam paint brush
Small paint brush
- Line up 10 popsicle sticks.
- Use the remaining 2 sticks to glue to the sticks you just lined up, in the opposite direction, evenly apart.
- Use the foam brush to paint blue about a little less than half the width, on 5 sticks. Let dry.
- Paint every other stick white, white starting with the second stick from the top. Let dry.
- Paint the remaining sticks red. Let dry.
- Using the back of the brush, make 10 white dots over each stick that is painted blue. Let dry.
Powered by Facebook Comments