On Youtube there always fun tags going around such as : “The What’s In Your Purse Tag”, “The Husband Wife Tag” and the one I am participating in today called “The Military Spouse Tag”.
Check out my responses in the video below and feel free to upload a video response on my Youtube channel or share your answers to the questions in the comments section below.
I missed a few questions thanks to the fact that I probably need reading glasses!
1) How did you and your spouse meet?
2) How old were you when you two met?
3) How long have you been together?
4) Where are you and your spouse originally from?
5) How did you feel about him joining the military?
6) Where did your spouse go to Basic Training?
7) Has your spouse ever been deployed?
8) Ever been to his promotion ceremony?
9) How long have you been a military wife?
10) Did you marry him before or after he joined?
11) How did your husband propose?
12) Where did you get married?
13) How old were you two when you got married?
14) Did he wear his uniform on his wedding day?
15) Where are you and your spouse currently stationed?
16) Do you live on base?
17) How long were you married when you had to go through your first separation?
18) What is your favorite base so far?
19) Do you think your spouse looks good in his uniform?
20) Do you think military life is more advanced than civilian life?
21) Do you like the benefits you receive as a military dependent?
22) Do you have a lot of military wife friends?
23) What is the hardest part of the military life?
24) Do you own military wife stuff?
25) Do you support your spouse as a member of the military?
IF YOU’RE A MILITARY SPOUSE, TAG YOU’RE IT.
Powered by Facebook Comments