While I love my commissary privileges there are certain items that I like to buy in larger quantities because we use them frequently. This is the case especially during the school year when when the kids are taking lunches and snacks with them.
This is why it’s great that wholesale club BJ’s is reminding you about their standing offer for military with no expiration date for military personnel and their spouses.
Details of the Offer Are Below:
- Military Personal Membership costs $35 and includes all of the benefits of a BJ’s membership.
- Benefits include savings on gas, top brands of groceries, health and beauty products, home goods and BJ’s Services which help save on vacations, home improvements, auto buying and insurance.
- The Military Rewards Membership costs $70 and includes all of the BJ’s Member benefits in addition to 2% back on most in-club and all online purchases every six months in the form of a pay-back card.
- On top of the discounted membership that normally costs $50 for Personal Membership and $100 for Rewards Membership, Military Members will also receive a $10 coupon that will be emailed to the new military member to use at their local BJ’s Club.
- The Military Personal and Rewards Memberships are valid for 12 months and include a free second card for a household member.
- To qualify for the military membership and coupon, BJ’s is asking people to present a valid military ID in their local club.
- The military offer is for active and retired military employees and their spouses and cannot be combined with other offers or redeemed for cash.
I should also mention that you can stack BJ’s coupons with manufacturer coupons which is even more of an incentive to shop there. The cool thing is if a product comes in a pack of 3 and you have a coupon for that product they will take off for each item in the pack.
Learn more about getting a BJ’s Membership here.
Powered by Facebook Comments