What is your favorite time of the year? If you’re like me, you absolutely adore autumn — a season synonymous with wearing tights, scarves, cardigans, boots, watching college football and sipping on pumpkin lattes.
The days get shorter and the chilled, crisp air invites you to bundle up and enjoy a nature walk through colorful autumn leaves, before going home and cozying up to warm comfort food.
It’s a wonderful time of year to experiment with your beauty and fashion. Perhaps you’ll add some flair to your wardrobe by adding cooler-weather accessories, or maybe try a new hair color or a romantic hairstyle. If you’re like me, that fall makeup display in the store is calling to you and you’re inspired to change from summer’s bright shades to deeper, earthy tones.
Operation In Touch (OIT) via the Unilever brand, is a website dedicated to providing special savings, coupons, recipes, beauty tips and editorial content tailored to the lives of our active military families.
Their Beauty section provides military spouses with tips, ideas and product suggestions to look and feel your best. Here is a compilation of seasonally relevant beauty information, that will help you put your best foot forward, whether during a tailgate party, a date night, or while sipping on a warm beverage with girlfriends in a café.
Top 5 Fall Beauty Tips from OIT
1. Effortless Fall Hair Updos – From braids, to low buns, to side-swept hair, these elegant styles will look only look high maintenance.
2. Solutions for Hair Repair & Protection – Perhaps the summer sun and styling have wreaked havoc on your locks. Try these tricks to get your hair silky, sexy and touchable for fall.
3. Fall’s Hottest Makeup Trends – From makeup, to brows, to nails, read on for ideas you may have overlooked.
4. Hot Makeup for Cool Weather – Get ideas on shades and techniques to heat things up on a cool day or fall evening.
5. Getting in Shape for the Fall – True beauty comes from within, so why not feel good from head to toe? Read on for workout routines and other health tips to help you feel strong, beautiful and sexy.
Visual? Watch these Video Tutorials
In addition to beauty articles, Unilever USA’s YouTube channel features hair-styling tutorials with great ideas and step-by-step directions, that will take only minutes of your time. Enjoy a look at some of my favorite fall-perfect hairdos.
· Braid-Wrapped Ponytail
· Elegant Side Chignon
· Cascading Curls
Visit the Operation In Touch website for more ideas and inspiration. While you’re there, take a look at some of their helpful military resources and offers. Be sure to like Operation In Touch on Facebook and on Pinterest for the latest updates.
If you register for their e-newsletter subscriptions, you will receive recipes, savings, tips and more. If you are 18+, on active military duty, or have an immediate family member on active military duty, you will be entered to win a tablet, just by signing up. To learn more, please click here.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Unilever & Operation in Touch via MSB New Media. The opinions and text are all mine.
Powered by Facebook Comments