Disclosure:I was provided with a JujuBe back to share my thoughts and experience with it. All opinions are my own.
If there is one thing military folks have …it’s babies! It’s no secret that there are alot of little newborn military brats born every day. Although my “lil” military brats are big military brats now, I still remember the days of lugging around a diaper bag. I hated my diaper bag because I would always spill something and food was always falling out in it. Ugh! It irked me to no end and I begin to dread carrying around a bag period.
These days I still feel the need to carry a juice pack or the occasional snack for my kids because well that’s what us moms do. So I found it very helpful when I received the JuJuBe Be Prepared Earth Leather Bag. This bag is very cool ladies!
First and foremost the darn bag is machine washable. I love that because I never knew I could wash a bag in the machine. I always used to spray cleaners in mine and wash out in the sink. This bag also has what I think is the coolest thing and that is “Crumb Drains”. My sons babies cookies were always all over our diaper bags. Now thanks to the crumb drains all that nastiness comes out on it’s own. Because I am a clean freak when it comes to gross bags my all time favorite feature is the Antimicrobial linings which kills germs, fungus, mildew and mold plus other gross stuff.
I am not a green mom but for those who are these bags are your best friend because they are eco friendly.
Other great features include:
– Full zip-down mommy pocket for super access.
– Unique main zipper closure system makes for easy access.
– Changing pad NOT included.
– Picture pocket to keep photos handy when bragging to friends.
– 2 exterior insulated beverage pockets … with Thinsulate by 3M. Keep it warm? Keep it cold? Sure!
– Structured bottom with luggage feet.
– Color-coded tabs let you know which pocket is for which child.
– Tote handles can be tucked away and hidden when not in use.
– Earth Leather … an environmentally friendly alternative to animal leather. Luxurious, durable and machine washable!
– Crumb Drains … bye-bye mess!
– Metal Hardware … we don’t trust any of the cheap plastic stuff.
– Light-Colored Linings … you can actually see what’s inside; it’s not just a big black hole in there.
– Quiet Magnets … Velcro’s noisy. Yuck!
– Machine Washable … air dry.
Additionally, even if you don’t have little ones who doesn’t want a bag that can be used all the time and has features that make it useful to the whole family. I have so far used this bag to carry with me on an overnight trip and all my makeup , my Ipad and clothes fit perfectly.
Check out my thoughts here:
Learn about Be Prepared Earth Leather Bag here: http://shop.ju-ju-be.com/Be-Prepared-Earth-Leather-PID11823-11MB01A.aspx
While this bag retails for $325 there are tons of other bags way less expensive on JuJuBe’s store.
Luckily for you one of you will get to win the same Be Prepared Earth Leather Bag
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Powered by Facebook Comments