The Major Group is a training company comprised of military spouses and seeks to help milspouses effectively use their MyCAA and other specialized military spouse grant funds. We believe that military spouses deserve a high quality education that leads to an in-demand career – a career that’s portable so relocation never gets in the way of reaching their goals.
They are honored to partner with accredited universities to work with the Department of Defense’s expanded Military Spouse Career Advancement Accounts (MyCAA) program to provide medical and administrative courses at no cost to the military spouses who work hard daily to truly support our troops.
MyCAA offers up to $4000 to eligible military spouses who are interested in pursuing an education leading to careers in high demand, portable career fields. Spouses of active duty service members in the ranks E1-E5, O1-O2, W1-W2 and the spouses of National Guard and Reserve components in those ranks while the service member is on Title 10 Orders are eligible for MYCAA funding.
– Your enrollment includes EVERYTHING you need!
– Our courses are 100% online and available 24×7
– Clinical Externships for many programs
– Complete, interactive, and with full access for a year!
– Career Services including your own Career Coach
– Expert Instructor support to help you along the way
– Labs and animated simulations
– Pre and post assessments and online performance tracking
You can learn more details at: http://themajorgrouptraining.com
They are also on Facebook!
This is a sponsored post on behalf of The Major Group.
Powered by Facebook Comments