Winner Matthew Amber Cole
I’ve done posts before on shaving because it is mandatory in the military. The reason I have written about them here is because most of the time we (the wives) get stuck with purchasing the razors or better yet trying to find coupons to save on them because they can be costly.
Recently the people at Phillips gave my hubby the chance to try out the new Norelco Senso Touch 3D 1290x. My husband is on the road all the time, so shaving the traditional way and buying a million and one razors is not what works for him.
Key Things My Husband Loves About His New Razor
1. Currently my husband hasn’t charged his shaver in 2 weeks and he shaves once a day. The shaver also tells you how much battery you have left in the form of minutes.
2. He loves the dry/wet option because it allows him to still use shaving cream and get a close shave as if he was using a razor. In addition if he doesn’t enough time the dry option still gave him that close shave in the least amount of time possible.
3. The precision trimmer easily allowed him to shape his goatee right in the drivers seat of his truck.
4. He says he wishes he had this for those days when he was running late for PT and needed to shave. He recommends it for soldiers because it will give you that regulation clean cut without using a razor.
5. Easy cleaning is one of the last reasons hubby loved this. He stated he can simply open it up and run water on it to clean it out. Easy peezy!
6. Finally he loved the carrying case which had room for the shaver, cord, and the charger and is small enough to fit in his glove compartment.
While I (Krystel) can’t use the shaver I think it makes an excellent care package gift simply because of it’s convenience.
The SensoTouch 3D 1290x retails for $279.99 and while that may seem pricey, you pay more then that for razors in a year!
You can learn more about the SensoTouch Shavers at http://www.phillips.com/grooming
Of course the people at Phillips couldn’t let one lucky reader leave without one of these to give or send to her man in uniform.
(1) winner will receive the Phillips SensoTouch 3D 1250 ($199.99+)
Simply leave a comment below telling us how many razors your service member goes through in a month?
Giveaway ends 12/16/12 at 12AM EST.
Winner will be selected via Random.org
Disclosure: My husband received a Phillips Norelco Shaver on behalf of Army Wife 101 to facilitate this review. All opinions are honest and our own. No other form of compensation was received.
Powered by Facebook Comments