Republished: Today is payday in the military world so I thought I would re-share these fun fictional rules for shopping in the commissary.
I am always thinking of the craziest stuff . I’m just random and sometimes my random thoughts find themselves turned into a blog post , a tweet or a Facebook update.
Today I was thinking if I could make an announcement on the loud speaker in the commissary with rules for shopping in there what would they be.
Here is what I came up with .
1. All rugrats and crumb snatchers must be attached to a cart in someway shape or form. Antibacterial gels are attached to the carts but we would still prefer that you don’t let your child dig wedgies or pick their noses and then touch the grapes and apples as if it’s the cutest thing.
2. The middle of the aisle is not your socialization spot nor is it a parking spot for your cart, please be considerate of the patrons who are shopping and want to get the hell out of the commissary because of people like you .
3. If you know you are writing a check to pay for your order please have the check already filled out instead of waiting until the very end . The commissary doesn’t change it’s name and you don’t need permission to sign your signature ahead of time.
4. When the electronic voice at the registers says “Next please” Goooooo! Please don’t look around as if you are shocked that you are next in line.
Self Check Out
5. The “Self Checkout” is not for you to ring up two weeks worth of groceries. It has a limit sign for a reason. Furthermore if you don’t know how to use the “Self Checkout” please don’t choose payday to give yourself “Self Checkout 101”.
If you could , what rules would you give people military spouses shopping in the commissary?
Powered by Facebook Comments