100% Free Magazines! No Credit card required.
No Shipping Costs.
Here are a few! (FREE!!)
- “An Idiot’s Guide To Photoshop” – This guide starts right at the very bottom, assuming no knowledge at all, and walks you through all basic aspects in 30 illustrated pages.
- “Windows 7” -In this 46 page guide you will be introduced to Windows 7 and what it has to offer. This guide will go over the software compatible issues, you will learn about the new taskbar, how to use and customize Windows Aero, what Windows 7 Libraries are all about, what software is included in Windows 7, and how easy networking is with Windows 7 along with other topics.
- Picture Perfect: Start Your Own Photoblog– Photoblogs are a means for photographers, both amateur and professional, to share their photography, which serves as a tool for advertising, marketing, or simply a means of displaying your art to an audience.
- Underground Guide to the iPhone – Read about the basic user interface and a ton of incredible iPhone features you would’ve otherwise missed. This guide explains in detail how to perform both the very simple and the most tedious tasks.
- The Mac Manual – This guide supplies you with numerous tips, tricks and free applications. Get the hang of the interface and discover what your Mac is really capable of.
- Food Arts provides top-of-the market professionals with cutting edge information from the food and beverage industry. Exceptional recipes and fresh ideas…innovative presentation techniques…business tips and forecasts…news on tabletop, lighting, interior design…hints on where to find special products or produce…restaurant openings and closings…chefs on the move and much more in every issue.
- Garden Center Magazine – Garden Center provides national coverage of horticulture retailing for independent garden center business owners.
Grab as many as you like! Their are hundreds of magazines, all FREE. Plenty of topics!
Brought to you by Frugal Savings by Army Wife Angela. Links may contain affiliate tracking.
Original article at/by MommyPR
Powered by Facebook Comments