It’s that time of year again where innkeepers are showing their appreciation to our heroes by offering their annual “B&B’s for Vets on Veteran’s Day. Bed and Breakfast across the US will offer active and retired service members a chance to stay in one of their rooms for one night on November 10, 2011.
1. Many rooms are already full. For those stationed in NC you can pretty much hang up your chances of getting a room as just about all of them except one place says “Offer Full”. That being said over 460 B&B’s and inns are participating and more are being added daily.
2. The one night offer is only for the service member and (1) guest, so if you have children this might be a slight issue.
3. Offer is completely free but you might need a credit card to reserve the room.
Other then the above this is a great offer that innkeepers do so graciously every year.
4. Proof of military service is required and will be enforced.
5. Many of the one night stays include a Gourmet breakfast and some even include evening receptions.
I can tell you that if we were still stationed in Savannah, GA we would definitely be at the Zeigler House Inn, so definitely take advantage of this wonderful opportunity.
You can learn all the important details about this program by visiting: http://www.bnbsforvets.org
Powered by Facebook Comments