Updated June 2019: Military Membership. Active and veteran US Military personnel may enroll in-Club at a reduced Membership fee. Active military ID, “Veteran” designation on state-issued ID, or other proof of service is required. Military Membership has the same rights and privileges as a BJ’s Inner Circle® Membership.
As fast as Summer has come it is quickly making it’s exit and the back to school rush will be in full effect. I don’t know about you but in addition to school supplies, this will mean building up my pantry and fridge for breakfast and lunch for the kids daily. Certain items I will just be buying by the week, but there are somethings which I will be buying in bulk .
Speaking of bulk, I know my military shoppers will be happy to hear about this new announcement and promotion from BJ’s Wholesale Clubs.
In honor of brave service members who defend our freedom BJ’s has launched a NEW MILITARY MEMBERSHIP!!!
Membership Details (Via BJ’s)
- Military Personal Membership costs $35 and includes all of the benefits of a BJ’s membership. A regular membership is $50.
- Benefits include savings on gas, top brands of groceries, health and beauty products, home goods and BJ’s Services which help save on vacations, home improvements, auto buying and insurance.
- The Military Rewards Membership costs $70 and includes all of the BJ’s Member benefits in addition to 2% back on most in-club and all online purchases every six months in the form of a pay-back card. A rewards membership usually costs $100.
- On top of the discounted membership that normally costs $50 for Personal Membership and $100 for Rewards Membership, Military Members will also receive a $10 coupon that will be emailed to the new military member to use at their local BJ’s Club.
- The Military Personal and Rewards Memberships are valid for 12 months and include a free second card for a household member.
- To qualify for the military membership and coupon, BJ’s is asking people to present a valid military ID. The military offer is for active and retired military employees and their spouses.
This promotion is nationwide , but I just wanted to remind my Fort Bragg folks that Fayetteville now has a BJ’s.
Will you be getting your Military Membership at BJ’s?
Powered by Facebook Comments
Does this include veterans or just active and retired?
We’ve updated the deal and yes it’s available to Veterans as well.