Image Credit: Lifetime
We’ve been waiting and now it is here . The semi somewhat middle of the season premiere of “Army Wives” is this Sunday and I am totally excited.
No need for me to go into a whole recap of the last episode before the hiatus because I already have and you can view it below:
Click here to see what happened…
But here’s a quick summary:
- Roxy is pregnant with twins
- Denise had the surgery to donate her kidney to CJ
- General Holden gained his 3rd Star and General Clarke didn’t.
- Audrey (Susan Lucci) pretty much admits she concocted some stories to get General Holden his star so that he could hire her husband for a position and now she is not going away
- Victor is tripping out on Gloria because she works at the Hump and he doesn’t like it.
- Jackie has admitted what is really going on in her life
- David’s real dad steps back into the picture
- Claudia flatlines on the operating table during surgery
What I will say is while I am excited to see where all the story lines are going I am even more interested in what is going to happen with Claudia Joy. The last episode ended with her flat lining on the table during the surgery in which she was in the midst of receiving a new kidney from BFF Denise.
So What’s Going to Happen This Sunday?
I have viewed this Sunday’s trailer and let’s just say I have chills. In the short clip we see everything from Roland physically fighting someone, to Denise with a gun in her hand! What we are in store for… I am not sure!
Here’s the synopsis courtesy of Lifetime:
David starts communicating with Marcus behind Roland and Joan’s back. Trevor worries about Roxy taking on too much while being pregnant with twins. Hector and Gloria continue to fight about Gloria working at the Hump Bar leading Hector to make a bad decision. A relaxing beach vacation turns terrifying for two Army Wives.
Where Is the Show Going With It’s Story line?
Honestly I can’t answer that but what I see is a change in the characters and the addition of some new ones. As much as I love the original cast adding in a new batch would not be bad at all. I think it would even out the story line and make room for more scenarios and situations to happen.
Check out this preview of Sunday’s episode:
What do you think will happen Sunday…Will CJ survive?
Tune in Sunday June 24, 2012 10/9c.
Powered by Facebook Comments