The Summer may quickly becoming to an end , but that doesn’t mean you can’t travel to a place where it’s like Summer all year long. Homecomings happen year round and there is nothing better then getting away from it all , then going to a tranquil , peaceful and sunny place.
The Paradise Island Harbour Resort is offering a great deal for military and their families starting at $92.50 per person. The military plan features several tiers including a family option plan. I went to the site and tested the discount and for $555 my entire family could stay at this beautiful all inclusive resort.
Speaking of all inclusive , that is what makes this deal so good. Paradise Island Harbour Resort is an all inclusive resort. One rate includes all of the below:
- Room accommodations
- Hotel tax
- Three meals daily at two restaurants
- Unlimited house brand drinks, including beer, wine, soda’s spirits, and frozen drinks
- Snacks at Wahoo’s Pool Bar & Grille throughout the day
- All food and beverage taxes and gratuities
- Complimentary use of mountain bikes for exploring Paradise Island
- Complimentary pool scuba lesson
- Daily activities schedule including night time entertainment suitable for the entire family
- Use of swimming pool/spa tub/beach and pool chaise lounges with complimentary beach towel service
- Use of our hard-court tennis (lit for night play. Rackets available in our activities office)
- Use of fitness center
That is why I thought this was an amazing deal. Many time places offer pretty good discounts but by the time you add in meals and other incidentals it still comes out costly.
How To Get The Military Deal
Powered by Facebook Comments