Anyone who reads Army Wife 101 should know that I lived on Skype when my husband was deployed. Let’s just say it’s how we kept the fire alive *hehe* . More importantly it’s how my kids were able to have their dad share in on their lives from thousands of miles away. Birthdays , holidays and so much more were all made alittle easier because my husband could join in.
Many times I have thought it would be great if somehow we could have recorded those special moments, like the time hubby got to watch the kiddos open their Christmas gifts while he was in Iraq…special moment indeed!
Recently I learned about a program called ” SuperTinTin” which allows users to record their Skype conversations, video included. Just as you make videos of normal everyday life at home with the kids, you now would have the opportunity to record all those awesome times your family spends online with your loved one overseas.
Or…what about those stories I have heard from some of you wives who have told your soldier you were pregnant via Skype, how cool would it be to record his reaction? For those who are far away from family this is also a nice way to record the time spent talking to family and friends across the country or world.
- Both Audio and Video: Record all audio and video streams including Skype voice mail and screen sharing video.
- Easiest to Use: Very easy to record and playback.
- Highest Quality: Supertintin records Skype calls by capturing original media data while making sure there is no data loss. Because it is not a screen-capture recorder, video quality is not affected at all if you open, close, resize messenger windows while recording.
- Picture-in-Picture: Record video in Picture-in-Picture, Side-by-Side, Remote-Only, or Local-Only mode! And you can also record local and remote video as two separate files.
- Saving. Supertintin lets you easily save your conversations to your computer’s hard drive or a portable USB drive, allowing you to re-watch your personal and business conversations as easily as watching your favourite DVD.
How To Enter:
Powered by Facebook Comments